It is the mission of the EHS Student Service Department to provide academic, social, emotional, and behavioral support to students and families in order to enable each student to take advantage of his or her potential now and in the future..
SAT Testing - April 10, 2018
Preparing Students for the Roads of Life
The following services are provided in the Student Services Center:
- Academic counseling and information
- Information on financial aide and scholarships
- Assistance with scheduling and career/college planning
- Information on NCAA requirements and clearinghouse
- Information on college testing
- Job Shadowing
- Providing emotional support for students
- Addressing personal or group crisis situations
- Conducting support groups to address student issues
- Making referrals to community agencies
We look forward to working with you and your child in the near future.
Please contact the appropriate person, according to your student's last name, with comments, questions, or concerns.
Jodi Waymoth, Registrar 540-1152
A-G Shannon Hinkle 540-1154
H-O Tara Raddatz 540-1155
P-Z Jennifer Patton 540-1156